Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New era...

I have decided to begin a new era of my (and Dan's ...)blog!

With this, I promise to update more often and include other things that I originally set out to do. I am going to update on Dan and I's life (with pictures) much more frequently and I am going to start theme days!


On Mondays I will begin with a recipe for the day

On Wednesdays I will have a "pick you up" (something that God is showing me... that might lift you up as well!)

On Fridays we will have... duh!! FUN FRIDAYS!


Throughout the week and weekend I will add in other things! Hopefully this will get more people to look at my blog... keep me accountable! Love you all.








1 comment:

  1. hooray! I will defiantly keep ya accountable - and you can do the same for me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete