Tuesday, November 16, 2010

E-mealz




I had to share something I just find absolutely wonderful! I had heard about it from my sister-in-law and then got to try some first hand recipes from my friend so now I have joined it myself!

This website is called http://www.e-mealz.com/ and it does all the work for you! These moms (so they have tested out the recipes and deals first hand) take your grocery store (Wal-mart, Publix, Kroger) and how many people (either 2 or family) and create a weeks worth of dinners. These meals will be based on the deals of the week, guaranteeing a pretty low budget. Dan and I have had 2 meals so far and really enjoyed both!

Each week I get excited about what meals are in store and besides being economical (its only $5 a month for all the savings you get) it also adds a little spice in your normal meal routine. I suggest everyone to look into it! Just wanted to share...

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,
    Thanks so much for sharing about E-Mealz. I work for E-mealz, use it & love it as well. :) Thanks again for the kind words and we're so glad you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete