Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall is here!






I know, I know... it has been like, forever, but I am here to catch you up on some things. Dan and I have had a crazy semester from me starting Graduate School at Auburn to Dan getting a new job. Here is a little bit of our life:

I started Graduate school in August and our amazing family (Lee and Lacey) allowed us to live with them until we figured thigns out. We moved out about a week ago and Dan and I are loving our new place. We of course miss all the fun times we had (dinners, movies, and dog craziness). God has been so faithful and we are very greatful for every thing that has happened. Dan started working for a Home Builder company in Auburn and he is over some guys that do the spray foam insulation. It is going great!

Dan and I, with the rest of the family, had an Auburn vs. Clemson tailgate. It was such a blast and can't wait for nxt year when we all go and tailgate in South Carolina! I am getting very pumped for this weekends Auburn vs. UGA matchup- WAR EAGLE!

Aunt Pfrim turned 60!!! We all had a blast celebrating with her up in Memphis. She does so much for our family and we love getting to go visit her and experience all the fun things Memphis has to offer.

We all traveled to Kentucky to enjoy Paige and Jeff's beautiful wedding. It was great to have the whole Pfrimmer family together and we all can't wait for Gramps' 90th birthday cruise to really get to all hang out.

A "camp couple" got married- Drew and Amanda Hullinger. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone. Favorite memory was doing the photo booth- Finnis did not really understand the program...

Hunting season has begun and the best quote from the season so far:
I say to dan- "I think I like the idea of hunting more than I like actually hunting."
My sweet hubby then replies, "it's kind of ok, I think I like the idea of you hunting with me better than I like you actually hunting with me."
(and that is why we love each other)

Our family got a new puppy. HER name is Ellie- this is huge for our fmaily because we have always had boy dogs. Duncan and Leland are having fun with their new playmate.

I promise to keep everyone updated more! I have finished a new book- so look for a review soon. I promise to make this one shorter...

1 comment:

  1. crack me up with that convo. between you and Dan! Loved it! Also, love that you updated- keep it up! Love you twinnie.... (get it? your my twin and i like minnie mouse- it works right :) . )

    ReplyDelete