Sunday, April 4, 2010

We are here....


So, my sister who we used to call the "computer illiterate," had a blog before me for awhile. I was not really all that interested until I sat down and looked at all our old friends who have one. What a great way to keep in touch with people's lives outside of facebook. Hopefully this blog will turn into a place for Dan and I to share our lives with family and friends. We might share some recipes, newly married advice, photos, stories and lots more. Hope you enjoy the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world DELLI! I look forward to seeing pictures of you two so happily making pizza, the "Mas" dog growing into a handsome young man, and everything else that goes down at the cadden casa.
    Love always the no-longer computer illiterate twin,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have the blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete